The purpose of insurance is to give you security and peace of mind in case of any unforeseen disasters or emergencies. There are different kinds of insurance applicable to businesses, including:
- Personnel insurance – cover losses arising from the death of any staff member
- Product and public liability insurance – the former covers damage by failure of your product, while the latter protects you in case of damage done by third parties
- Employers’ liability – necessary for any business that employs people
- Operational disruption insurance – covers losses from interruptions to your business.
- Personal accident and health insurance
It’s a good idea to get advice from a financial expert about the various insurance policies and the benefits of each in order to determine which one would be most suitable for your business needs.